Saturday 9 June 2012

41 Knit Corsham Contribution - 9th June 2012

Hey Guys,

I am honoured to present my next yarnbomb!

I took part in 'Knit Corsham' - find out more here: http://www.facebook.com/KnitCorsham

I submitted some Pink, Purple and Blue Bunting that ended up on the Wishing Tree! I am soooo happy and I am so greatful to be a part of Knit Corsham!

I hope you all like :)


Sandie Roach who organised this amazing event also gave an interview to BBC Wiltshire and mentioned me, calling me a "famous yarnbomber". This made my day! Thank you so much Sandie!

I hope that you all enjoy the photos of my contribution. Please head over to Knit Corsham Facebook page and check out everyone else's work. I'm sure there will be plently of photos on www.yarnstorming.co.uk too!

It's a busy day! Look out for my International Yarnbomb Day "Yarn Storm" too!

Shadow,Sunshine,Love.

Shadow_Stitch

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment