Saturday 11 June 2011

14 Yarnstory - Girl 1st Edition 11th June 2011

"Girl"
My 1st ever Yarnstory!!! Sooo exciting!!!

This is the first edition: complete with handwritten golden tags!

Yarnstory is something I created to help merge my love of creative writing and my love of yarnbombing! A unique project that I'm very proud of and keen to explore further!
Hope everyone enjoys!


1
A single tear runs down her cheek as she fixes the bow in her hair.
She knows she can’t go back.

2
She casts her mind back to happier times, sitting in the meadow eating strawberries.
These were the days she longed for.

3
All she has left now are the nightmares. Black fragments of shattered dreams.
Dreams that she had once lived for.

4
How she longed to go back.  To live in the good times.
Back before her heart had turned as cold as ice.

5
She looked down at the flowers beneath her feet.  She knew it was over.
It would never be the same again.

6
She unties her bow and lets the red ribbon blow away in the wind.
A new beginning. A new start. A new life.

I really hope you all enjoyed my yarnstory!!!!!

Shadow, Sunshine, Love

Shadow_Stitch

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment